The Hive-IO Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offers numerous distinct benefits over current approaches.
Security is baked-in:
• Best of breed RAM based Storage acceleration.
• API support for Software Defined Storage.
• Support for all cloud compute workloads:
• VDI, VSI, GRID, Big Data and Published Applications.
• Unparalleled scale
• End-to-end guest life cycle management
Hive-IO has the ability to:
• Utilize On-premise compute allowing customers to own their data.
• Deliver unified solution providing provisioning, lifecycle, security and remote management out-of-the-box.
Hive-IO offers this very best approach to VDI, VSI and Infrastructure.
Depth of Experience
Hive-IO Models – Private, Hybrid
Although there are many advantages to the public cloud, enterprises very rarely deploy 100% of their applications into the public cloud. Logistically, it is often much simpler to move from your on-premises environment to a private cloud than from on-premises to public cloud.
Private cloud environments can be configured to support any application, just as your datacenter currently hosts it. Private cloud is an especially attractive option if certain features in legacy applications prevent some applications from operating well in the public cloud.
Hybrid architectures are especially attractive for large organizations that want to explore the flexibility and scalability of a cloud architecture. Enterprises choose to test a single tier in the public cloud while maintaining key infrastructure on their private cloud or dedicated infrastructure.
Hive-IO is designed to support Private and Hybrid approaches.