Optimize and Extend Any Storage Platform and Any Storage Architecture
Hive-IO USX (formerly Atlantis USX) is an intelligent software-define storage solution that can instantly deliver storage resources for any application more efficiently using a combination of existing data center infrastructure and hyperconverged building blocks.
By harnessing the power of faster and cheaper processing power and memory, Hive-IO USX eliminates the inefficiencies of SAN and NAS hardware, while at the same time delivering all-flash performance at a fraction of the cost. With Hive-IO USX, IT organizations utilize enterprise data services for orchestration, management and monitoring of the environment enabling true agility in maximizing the application of IT resources.
- Hyperconvergence on existing server platforms
- Instantly make your data center faster, more resilient and have more capacity using software
- Eliminate silos by aggregating across all types of storage, platforms and architectures
Most Cost Effective
- Instantly reclaim up to 90% capacity on any hardware
- Reuse existing infrastructure for extended life
- Migrate to lower cost hyperconverged architecture
- Deliver enterprise data protection on the most cost effective hardware and architecture
Unlimited Scale-out Performance
- Provides all-flash performance to any storage hardware
- Linear scale-out performance by adding RAM, flash, or compute
- No hardware vendor lock-in
- Modular scalability
- On demand resource scheduling and deployment
- Unified platform across any hardware, architecture, and location
- Widest deployment options for any software-defined storage solution
Hive-IO USX enables businesses to get up to ten times more storage capacity out of new or existing hardware by transparently deduplicating and compressing datasets, consolidating SAN and NAS storage, unlocking direct-attached storage and making it possible to use public cloud storage for applications running in the datacenter.